Welcome to Kent College Dubai Admissions!
Kent College is a Top British school in Dubai. Admissions is open year-round with early registrations accepted through 2024! Please find below more information on getting started. We welcome pupils of all abilities, nationalities and religions who will benefit from the rigorous academic, personal and social programmes on offer. We are proud of our visible commitment to inclusion, diversity and international mindedness.
Admissions Enquiries and Visits
We invite all prospective parents and children to visit our school prior to applying. Parents are encouraged to contact admissions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to completing the online application form.
لمزيد من الاستفسارات والتوضيحات باللغة العربية الرجاء التواصل مع السيدة أماني اسكندراني على الرقم 043180716
Alternatively, please complete one of the Admissions Enquiry Forms below.
– Kent Nursery Admissions Enquiry Form
– Kent College Dubai Admissions Enquiry Form
How to Apply
1. Complete the application form
Complete the applicable Application Form below
– Nursery School Application Form (for 6 months to pre-FS1 age)
– Foundation and Junior School Application Form (for FS1 to Year 6)
– Senior School Application Form (for Year 7 to Year 13)
2. Submit the registration documents along with the AED 500 registration fee
Registration is complete when the supporting documentation has been provided to Admissions and the AED 500 registration fee has been paid. This documentation includes
– Copies of the last two school (or nursery) reports (must be translated to English)
– A copy of the child’s passport and birth certificate (in English or Arabic only)
– A copy of the child’s Emirates ID and residency visa (if available)
– A copy of the parent(s)/guardian(s) passport, residency visas and Emirates IDs (if available)
– Copies of relevant medical reports, learning support reports and/or educational psychologist’s assessments, if applicable
All children will be assessed prior to entry, ideally at Kent College Dubai. While not required, we encourage all children applying for the Junior and Senior School to attend a taster morning at Kent College, spending the morning shadowing a pupil, prior to sitting the assessment in the afternoon.
Assessments will be arranged by Admissions after the application, registration documents and registration fee have been submitted.
– Children joining the Foundation Stage will be assessed in an informal, play-based classroom setting for school readiness. Children must be toilet trained by the time of starting school. Foundation Stage assessments take place in small groups during January-March of the year of entry.
– Children joining the Junior School (Years 1-2) will meet with a Deputy Head or Head of Junior School for an age appropriate reading, writing and maths skills assessment. If possible, we invite children to spend some time in a classroom.
Age Placement Guidelines
Kent College Dubai aims to be the Best British School in Dubai. We follow the British National Curriculum, and as such we follow a 13 year school system that starts in FS1 in the year that students are 3 turning 4 years old, and finishes in Year 13 where students are 17 turning 18 years old.
The year group into which students are allocated depends on whether their birth date falls before 31 August, or after the 31st August of each year. Please note that these age bands are guidelines, and students will be placed in the appropriate year group only after an initial assessment at our school and in keeping with the KHDA guidelines.
CLICK HERE to Contact Us
CLICK HERE for Fees Information
CLICK HERE to learn about Kent Nursery
CLICK HERE to visit our Home Page