Be part of our success
Register your pre-3 year old to join the Kent College family!
For admissions you can register your child before their third birthday. Our first class is Foundation Stage 1 – if you wish to register please click here for the registration form.
Entry for Sixth form
The school requires those who wish to move from Year 11 to embark on the A-level course in Year 12 to have achieved at least 6 GCSEs or equivalent, with grades of B or above for subjects being studied as A-levels. This is to ensure that the pupils who wish to follow the A-level programme are appropriately skilled to do so successfully.
If you have queries about any part of the admissions process please contact our Registrar on email@example.com
- Fill in the online registration form. A non-refundable payment of AED 500 will be required to complete your registration.
- Once the registration form has been received, you will be asked to provide the last two reports from your child’s current school.
- The next stage is the assessment, which takes place at the school. A non-refundable payment of 1,000 AED will be required when you come into school for the assessment.
- Once a place is offered, an advance on the tuition fees is required to secure the place at Kent College Dubai. The deposit required to reserve a place for any new pupils is 30% of the total annual fees, in line with the KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority, the Dubai Government Education Agency) regulations. This deposit will be deducted from the total tuition fees for the academic year in which admission is being sought. In addition there is a charge of AED100 for any pupil transferring from another school in Dubai, levied by the KHDA.
- Transfer certificates: Children attending school in the UAE must be registered with the KHDA from the age of 5 years. An original transfer certificate is required for all pupils, except for those starting in Foundation Stage 1. Details of the transfer certificate are found here.
In the cases of existing and new pupils, deposits and fees will not be refunded if pupils choose not to return to the school for the next academic year or choose not to take up the offered places, in line with KHDA rules and regulations.